Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Greetings!



Hello, friends! It's getting cold outside, but you have the warmest of welcomes here. I'm up again on the Maja Design Blog, presenting another holiday card featuring the brand new 'I wish' paper collection.

There is nothing that brings more joy than seeing the magic of Christmas through the eyes of a child. This sweet little girl, fussy cut from the paper collection, is my inspiration for today's card.

A 4

There are several layers here. Each layer is distressed, stitched, layered, and popped up with foam adhesive. I'm trying to capture the dimension in my photos, though it doesn't always show up as well as I would like it to.

A 5

The sentiment card above is also part of the collection. The stunning ephemera and vintage inspired images included in 'I wish' truly capture the imagination. They make holiday crafting a cinch!
 A 3

Snow capped greenery, glass pearls, liquid snow, and a twine bow provide a finishing touch.

A 2

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to join me. I know how busy this time of year can be. It's a great honor to share my project with you. It is my Christmas greeting to you and your family!

Hugs, 
Nancy-sign

Maja Design Papers Used: 


Other Supplies Used: Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch, Lace, Pearls, Greenery, Twine, Liquid Snow, Foam Adhesive, Sewing Machine, Thread.

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)


9 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card, Nancy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I love it to pieces! This rivals anything I've seen on the Prima blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful, Nancy. I love all the reds, what a beautiful paper collection.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so beautiful! Love those papers but you have such a wonderful way of showing them off! Hugs], Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty collection of papers. I love all these fun layers and whimsical embellishments. Thanks for sharing...Have a Merry Merry weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas card is amazing...as usual...
    Merry Christmas to you and yours; may the New Year keep you safe, healthy, and creating more art so I can continually be inspired.

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete