Translate

Friday, December 9, 2016

Shabby Altered Birdcage!


Hello again, friends! How are you doing? Is your home full of frantic holiday preparations (like mine), or are you way more organized than I am? 

It's been a super crafty week at my house. You should see my craft room. There are about 5 layers of projects on my desk and I can't find anything anymore. I desperately need my Tim Holtz non-stick scissors but it's going to take days of cleaning before they make their way to the top of my mess.

Happily, I'm back for a third post today (because my computer is still taller than the pile of crafty goodness everything else is lost in). I have the honor of hosting the Friday Focus on The Frilly and Funkie Blog! I've left a sneak peek here, but I hope you'll click on the link above and take a closer look at my altered bird cage. 

I send wishes for a fabulous day of crafty endeavors! 

Hugs,









4 comments:

  1. Just been looking at this on Frilly and Funkie and it is so beautiful with lots of inspiring ideas

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is unbelievable! What amazing work you do, Nancy! Love it! Christmas hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is….well I would say the cat's whiskers…but not with if there are birds around! Love it! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete