Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Santa's List Card!


Hello, my friends! I hope you had a blessed Christmas! I'm thrilled to be sharing a project on the Maja Design Blog today. This is the last of my 2016 series of dimensional cards using Maja Design's festive 'I Wish' collection. Sunday was truly the very first day of Christmas, so the way I see it we're still firmly in the midst of season. 

Santa is the front and center of this card as he studies his list in preparation for his holiday deliveries.   

Each layer is distressed, layered, stitched, and popped up using foam adhesive.  


The image of Santa and the holiday ornaments are fussy cut from the paper collection. 


Snow frosted holiday greenery, berries, and a twine bow add finishing touches. 


The lace trim is created with a Martha Stewart border punch.  


Thank you so much for visiting! It's a great honor to share my card with you. I want to thank you with all my heart for your kind comments. I am humbled and forever grateful to be a part of such a fabulous crafty family. I can't wait to see what y'all are working on as we head into the New Year. I send wishes for many cozy days of crafting!  

Hugs,
Nancy-sign

Maja Design Papers Used: 


Other Supplies Used: Twine, Holiday Greenery and Berries, Foam Adhesive, Tim Holtz Distress Tool, Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch, Sewing Machine, Thread. 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)

1 comment: