Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More of My Favorite Things!

I love coordinating stamp and die collections, and this tea set from My Favorite Things is at the top of my wish list! Actually, about a dozen of their products are on my wish list (I have a very long list!) I wish I could be paid to shop because I would be really, REALLY good at it. I suppose for now I'll have to settle for sharing my finds here on my blog. I'd love to hear about your finds as well as there's always room for more on my ever-expanding list. Just imagine the lovely cards that could be made with this 'Always Time for Tea' set. It's just so sweet!! I'm certain to be having visions of this instead of sugar plums when I close my eyes on Christmas Eve. I send my wishes to all for a wonderful holiday!     

No comments:

Post a Comment