Translate

Monday, December 26, 2011

At The Movies!


Hi! I hope a lovely Christmas was had by all! We had a wonderful celebration with our children, son-in-laws, grandchildren, and my parents. There was plenty of good food and conversation and a fun afternoon playing charades. My family and I LOVE going to the movies and usually include them as part of our holiday activities. We just saw Sherlock Holmes-A Game of Shadows and thoroughly enjoyed it (liked it even better than the first one!) It's one of those great family adventures packed with action and humor from start to finish. So... Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, an evil villian, yummy movie popcorn and an icy drink...a super FUN evening for the whole family! We have another exciting family adventure beginning today, but I'm keeping it top secret until I post photos;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment