Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cranberry Nut Bread


Today I had a craving for Cranberry Nut Bread. I checked my pantry and finding it well stocked with all the basics made a quick trip to Publix for the cranberries. With my ingredients assembled on the counter I went to my file to pull out my trusty recipe, but after searching and searching I came away empty handed. And so began my internet search for a new recipe for Cranberry Nut Bread. I finally settled on a recipe from allrecipes.com and with the help of my son went to work on the bread. The recipe was simple to put together. In no time at all we had our loaf in the oven and I sat back to enjoy a cup of ginger peach tea as our home gradually filled with the heavenly aroma of fresh baked holiday goodness. The end result was a moist tender loaf with the perfect ratio of walnuts and tangy cranberries. And did I mention it was absolutely scrumptious?! If you're in the mood for a little baking I've posted the link here~just click on the title of this post and it will take you right to it. Happy Holidays to all and Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment