Translate

Monday, May 28, 2018

What a Lovely Day!


I wish a happy to hello to my sweet friends! How are you doing? I hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm excited because I'm presenting today on the Maja Design Blog, and I have a brand new all occasion card to share. 

Once again I'm quite inspired by pastels, which I attribute to the beautiful weather and long sunny days, and the lovely Sofiero collection is just what I'm looking for!



Each paper is distressed, layered, and stitched to form a base. A paper doily anchors the lush bouquet of paper flowers.


Twine bows add a frilly  and feminine touch. The sentiment is part of the paper collection, no stamping needed for this one! I did a bit of stamping with a script stamp to add a bit of interest, then added a dusting of gesso.


Below is a peek of the interior of the card. I always try to coordinate it with the front.


Thank you so much for stopping by. It means so very much to me. It's an honor to be here with you. I wish you a day filled with joy and fun filled hours of creativity!

Hugs, 

Maja Design Papers Used: 







Other Products Used: Doilies, Twine, Tim Holtz Distress Tool, Paper Flowers, Script Stamp, Archival Ink, Gesso, Paint Brushes, Adhesives.


Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MajaDesignChannel


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Nancy! I love the pastel colors in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly BEAUTIFUL! I always LOVE your cards!! I especially love the design; making a band. I would like to try that too and will refer the credit back to you since I saw it here on your blog. Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very delicate and pretty, the soft touch of gesso accentuates the look and as usual Nancy your layout is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful decorated card. I love the design that you crafted. Really nicely done. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete