Translate

Monday, September 3, 2018

Wonder, Believe, Inspire!

I wish a very happy hello to all of my dear friends! I hope you're having a lovely Monday. I've been away since May due to a shoulder injury, and can't tell you how thrilled I am to be mostly recovered and back in my craft room again. I'm back just in time to share a new card on the Maja Design Blog  featuring Maja Design's Fika collection, and my favorite color; purple.


Each layer of paper is distressed and stitched. A bouquet of handmade flowers provides a cheery focal point, with die cut rose leaves and  loopy twine bows entwined throughout.


I have a few new stamp sets I'm using with this card. I've been waiting a long time to be back with all my crafty goodies, and couldn't resist bringing them out to play!


If you look closely you'll find resin butterflies fluttering amongst the blooms.


Finally, a touch of gesso for a shabby chic finish.
  


Thank you all so much for stopping in today. I've missed being here, but have spent my time being inspired by all of your gorgeous creations during my convalescence. May your week be filled with the joyful presence of those you love, and many happy moments in creative pursuits!

Hugs,


Maja Design Papers Used:

Other Products Used: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Dies, Flower Shaping Tools, Stamens, Magnolia Rose Leaf Die, Seth Apter Stamp Sets, Archival Ink in Timber Brown, Prima Resin Butterflies, Gesso, Twine, Sewing Machine, Thread. 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MajaDesignChannel

4 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, it's GREAT to have you back! This is one luscious card!!! I just LOVE your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to brighten my day! Your cards and designs are always beautiful and I can’t wait to see what new touch you bring to your style! Hugs,💜🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back in your art room! Inspire says it all Nancy, you really do with your wonderful creations, and the little resin butterflies are lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card. Just found you and I am sure glad I did. Thank you for sharing. Look forward to seeing what's next.

    ReplyDelete