Translate

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Autumn Elegance with Maja Design


Hello and welcome, my friends!  I hope you're having a wonderful day.  I have a brand new card for Maja Design to share with you. 

The promise of autumn is in the air. To quote my favorite bear, Winnie the Pooh, it's a time for 'hot chocolatey mornings and toasting marshmallow evenings'.  In honor of this glorious season I'm opening my stash of Vintage Autumn basics.

The lovely papers are distressed, stitched, and layered. Foam tape adds dimension to the torn strips on the right, forming a base for the floral embellishments. The two large flowers are handmade using design paper. The resin frame is a very happy surprise, found hidden away in my stash.

A 5

There's a bit of stamping in opposite corners and on the inside of the card.

A 15

A 8

Paper flowers from my flower basket and some natural twine are added alongside the handcrafted blooms. Below is a little peek inside the card.

A 3

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you'll join me in creating your very own autumn treasures with Maja Design's fabulous papers. I wish you a day filled with every good thing!

Hugs,
Nancy-sign

Maja Design Papers Used: 


Additional Supplies: Stamps: Invoke Art Script, Indigo Blu Ink Splats; Archival Ink, Prima Resin Frame, Paper Flowers from my stash, Natural Twine, Foam Tape, Sewing Machine, Thread, Tim Holtz Distress Tool.  

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)

6 comments:

  1. So very beautiful with your wonderful flowers. I am always happy to see the decorations inside your cards

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Nancy! I am so happy fall is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vintage/shabby chic cards are always the best! Your work is so inspiring! Gorgeous - just absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This really is stunning - anyone receiving this would be very lucky! Sorry to be absent here for so long - we have such a dreadful connection while away at the caravan - hope to catch up properly soon! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exquisite card, Nancy! The floral arrangement is pure artistry! Love the placement of that Prima frame, too! You have magic in your fingertips. I hope you are feeling better! xo

    ReplyDelete