Translate

Friday, September 16, 2016

I broke myself...

user image

Hello, friends! I had a clumsy moment last week that resulted in me breaking myself:-(( The good news is that the orthopedic surgeon has assured me all should be well in a few weeks. In the meantime my arm is immobilized as snug as can be, and I am officially grounded from using any part of it. I'm already longing for the day when I can lose myself in my craft room (and wash my own hair!). I've never had this much time on my hands. I plan to use all of this unexpected free time to visit your blogs and admire your beautiful works of art! 

I wish you a day overflowing with joy and sparkling with sunshine! 

Hugs,
Nancy-sign

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Nancy! So very sorry to hear this news - you poor thing! Well wishes flowing your way and look forward to your return! Your work is just so captivating! Take care! Lisa : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your news Nancy, sending you lots of positive thoughts for a speedy recovery and hugs for comfort xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Nancy

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear (read) this. You take care and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending get well wishes Nancy. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that you're mended and back in your craft space lickety-split!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for you, Nancy. Hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really miss seeing your posts and your beautiful cards. I hope you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that is no fun! Breaking yourself hurts! Hehe. I sure hope you have a speedy recovery and remember to do what the doc tells ya, and enjoy the physical therapy that is to follow. Dear me! Sending you healing thoughts. Hugz ~Niki

    ReplyDelete