Translate

Friday, March 8, 2019

Summer Enchantment Card



Hello and welcome! How are you doing on this wonderful day? What have you been up to? Have you had plenty of creative time lately?

I've been finding a bit more time to escape to my craft room, which has resulted in this brand new summer inspired card that I'm sharing on the Maja Design blog today. It features one of my all time favorite paper collections, Vintage Summer Basics. I'm aware it's not even close to the arrival of summer, but temperatures here are still in the 70's to 80, so it really does feel like summer in my part of the world, and I promise I'm not complaining. I'm enjoying every last moment of our little reprieve from winter. 


I adore the color pink, and especially the pinks found in this collection! Each sheet of design paper is distressed, layered, and stitched to form a sturdy base. The wildflowers are handmade from the paper collection, as are rose leaves, corner frame, vintage photo, fussy cut roses, and postcard embellishments.    


A stamped sentiment adds a cheery point of interest in the upper right corner.  




Loopy twine bows add a feminine finishing touch. As you can see, you can create a fully embellished card with no other supplies except for your chosen paper collection and a little twine! 


Thank you so much for spending time with me today! If you have a moment please leave me a link to your latest project so I can stop by and send some love your way. I send wishes for a week filled with sunshine, love, and joy!
  
Hugs, 


Maja Design Papers Used: 


Other Products Used: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals dies, Flower Shaping Tools, Magnolia Rose Leaf Die, Frame Die, Stamens, Sentiment Stamp, Ink, Sewing Machine, Thread. 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)

6 comments:

  1. So amazingly beautiful! Makes my heart skip a beat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, my sweet friend! I hope all is well with you and that you’re having a blessed week!

      Delete
  2. Oh so lovely it is to ride among the tattered treasures from Nancy! Just love the imagery of riding the bike, it is such a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you so much, sweet Helly! I feel so blessed to have a friend as kind as you. I hope you are well and that you’re week is filled with all things wonderful!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card! Those flowers!! sigh.....I absolutely adore the way the photo is peeking out from behind.

    ReplyDelete