Translate

Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Greetings!


Hello, and welcome! I hope you're staying warm and cozy as winter begins to settle in. I'm sharing a new Christmas card here and on the Maja Design Blog today. I'm super excited because it's my first time working with Maja Design's brand new paper collection, Christmas Season, and I'm completely in love with it! 


The papers are distressed, layered, and stitched, forming a base for the embellishments. An image from the paper collection makes for a perfect sentiment and focal point.   

A wintery collection of florals anchors the sentiment, while a trio of tiny bells jingle cheerily whenever the card is moved about. Frosty touches of gesso add an icy chill to the florals and around the edges of the card, and a loopy twine bow ties everything together. 


Above is a peek of the interior of the card, where there is plenty of space to write a personal note. 

Have you finished your holiday crafting yet? It's not too late to pick up some of these gorgeous new papers to share in your beautiful cards and projects. I know you'll love them as much as I do! Thank you so much for stopping by today and spending time with me! I wish you a healthy and happy Christmas, along with many blessings throughout the New Year! 

Hugs, 



Maja Design Papers Used: 

Other Products Used: Twine, Holiday Greenery, Jingle Bells, Gesso. 

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MajaDesignChannel

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Nancy - always love Maja papers! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Nancy, this is quite stunning! I love Maja papers and these certainly are so beautiful, I think I 'need' to get some now! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally beautiful Nancy, wonderful papers all wrapped around a bundle of frosted nature, just gorgeous as only you can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Nancy! I love it so much. the way you distressed the papers, the gesso icy touches... all so perfect! Happy Holidays to you and to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous Christmas feel. Just gorgeous in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't do Christmas creations, I try, but this is gorgeous!! The light dusting of snow just gives it that winter glisten!

    ReplyDelete