Translate

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Autumn's Bounty!


Hello, sweet friends! I hope this day finds you happy and well. I've been in my craft room, whiling away some pleasant hours in creative pursuits. What have you been up to lately? Today I have the pleasure of posting on the  Maja Design Blog, which is always exciting for me. I may have mentioned previously that I love autumn. I can barely wait for that hint of chill in the air and nature's lavish display of color. This is when I spend my days with Maja Design's breathtaking Walking in the Forest paper collection. I find that this collection truly embraces the inspiring hues of the season, which is what I'm aiming for with today's card.


Each design paper is carefully distressed, layered, and stitched. The sentiment stamp has been on my desk just waiting for fall to arrive!


A die cut wreath forms an anchor for the plethora of leaves, berries, and flowers as they tumble down the front of the card.


A twine bow is tucked in along with the florals.



Thank you so much for stopping by! If you'd like to win a free collection of Maja Design papers, check out Maja Design's October Mood Board Challenge, there's still plenty of time to enter. If you're wondering how you can have Maja Design's fabulous papers delivered to your doorstep, click here on STORE FINDER for a listing of the shops in your country. I send you wishes for all the joy and bounty that autumn has to offer. 

Hugs,    


Walking-in-the-forest3




Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy! This is astonishing! You captured everything I love about fall in this glorious creation! That floral cascade takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so warm and mellow, the shades of green and brown just meld together, and I have to agree with you Nancy these papers are glorious, along with your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, just perfect, the colours and details are all just right for your northern autumn, one just has to have these papers in the stash. The sentiment sends a warm glow with the thought of time out to see and feel the season. Lovely creativity Nancy.

    ReplyDelete