Translate

Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Focus at the Frilly and Funkie Blog!



Hello, my friends! It's finally Friday, and I'm back for my third post of this week (just hoping you're not getting tired of hearing from me)!

Today I have the honor of hosting the Friday Focus at The Frilly and Funkie Blog! We're featuring paper collections from Maja Design and Pion Design, both of which are available from The Funkie Junkie Boutique with an extra 15% discount through January 21st!


I have a couple of sneak peek photos here, but head on over to the Frilly and Funkie Blog for a closer look at these beautiful papers and a short tutorial.

Thank you for being here with me yet a third time in one week!! Your kind and supportive comments have meant so much to me. Y'all are the best!  I wish you a wonderful weekend with the people you love.

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. I will never tire from hearing from you and seeing your truly beautiful work Nancy , your card looks sooo romantic with the beautiful lady , will pop over now to look at the link you have given.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy! I always enjoy your posts. These cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a tease! Headed over to check it out and have a closer look. Both are captivating and those Maja papers look like fun. You use these papers with such finesse! Stunning design! Hugz. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous flower colors and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete