Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Congratulations Patrick!

Hi to All! I've been away from my blog for a couple weeks with company visiting and we also took a trip to Atlanta to tour GA Tech with Patrick. Our spring and summer schedule is filled with college tours this year, but it's such an exciting time. The above photo is of my son Patrick with his friends at an NHS event. I just want to say congratulations to Patrick and brag on him a little (okay~a lot!) Last week Patrick was inducted as Treasurer of the NHS, elected Senior class Treasurer, and was elected president of Mu Alpha Theta for his upcoming Senior year!! You are such an awesome son Patrick! Thanks for enduring my shameless bragging~I'm such a proud mom!!:-)) I've started crafting a couple new mini albums to give as gifts. I have 3 projects I need to wrap up. I don't like to have this many things going at one time but it always happens that way. I sure am having fun with all of them!! As I get them finished I'm planning to do Youtube videos to show the details of each album, and I also  have a really fun haul video I'm going to upload to my channel at first chance. I'm crafting tags like crazy right now~my craft room is just bursting with tag happiness!! Today is Wednesday~the day I love because I give tours at the Nathaniel Russell House on this day. The garden is absolutely amazing in April and the air is sweet with the scent of the Confederate Jasmine that started blooming this week. I wish I could give the gift of fragrance because I would love to share it with you! My best wishes to you and I hope everyone who stops by had a wonderful Easter and is blessed with health and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment