Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2011



Hi! Today I'm sharing a photo of the 'Once Upon a Time' album I made for my grandaughter. It's not actually finished yet. I got it to this point so we could take it to Disney World and get character signatures in it, and now that the trips over I'll add the photos and finish the embellishment of the inside pages. I am having so much fun making this and I can't wait to take it to her when we go to see them over Easter! My plan is to do a youtube video of this album when it's complete. I've never done one before but it's a goal I've set for myself this year:-) Well, I'm off to charge my camera and video camera. My son is going to prom tonight--I'm so excited about it!! He's going with his date and 3 other couples. We rented them a limo for dinner and prom, then afterward all the parents will meet them for a midnight breakfast for all. I know they'll have the best evening ever! I hope anyone who stops by my blog is having a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy...I'm so happy to see you are re-opened on Etsy...I just LUV your Tags...and this book,will there be pics of the inside?!,(hoping)LOL...I really do love seeing your work,I was thinking of you the other day and pulled out my Alice in Wonderland tags,They are just stunning!...anyway its good to see you again...:)virginia

    ReplyDelete