Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Beautiful Day!

It's another new day! I love the morning because everything starts over and it's filled with anticipation and potential. That probably sounds cliche (okay, it totally sounds cliche) but it's so true!! I never end up finishing everything I put on my daily 'list' because I tend to plan as though there were about 100 hours in every day, so I just cross my fingers, hope for the best, and hit the ground running:-)) I like to assess and revise my plan as I go through the day by crossing things off and adding them to tomorrow. That's my technique for sustaining the illusion that I'm actually accomplishing my goals-- and you can borrow that from me if you want to--it really works! I'm celebrating today by sharing a vintage image of this sweet little girl. I thought her pretty bouquet of white flowers was the perfect way to welcome spring. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed and wonderful day. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,

    Your blog is lovely and so is your Etsy - that's how I came across you. Wandering down the trails of FAVORITES!

    You live in one of my very favorite cities, Charleston - so beautiful and fantastic restaurants!

    Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priscilla,
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I love everything about Charleston--even in the summer when it's really hot-LOL! I'm so happy you found my blog. I hope you come back to visit often!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy,
    Thank you for your kind offer to use this delightful photo. I love the little girls style and darling little face.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Suey

    ReplyDelete