Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Place of Miracles



Hello, and welcome! How are you doing on this lovely Tuesday?I'm back today with a new card that I'm sharing on the Maja Design Blog! This makes twice in the same week, which is kind of a record for me lately, and I couldn't be happier to be able to be here with you.

For Today's card I'm creating with another one of my favorite Maja Design collections, Ska vi ta en Fika. If you love purples as much as I do, this collection is a must-have for your craft room. 



Welcome to my happy place! Is there anything more magical than a secluded garden overflowing with untamed blooms? There is much joy to be found here involving all of the senses. Imagine being surrounded by the sweet fragrance of roses, or the delicate texture of a petal on your fingertips. For this reason there is much effort in the handcrafted flowers for this card, as I truly want to bring this garden to life. 

Below you'll find some close ups of the handmade roses.  






The sentiment stamp speaks to my heart, for gardens truly are a place of miracles.  





A tiny key to the gates can be found in the corner of the card, as this garden is open to all who care to share in this space.  



A natural twine bow adorns the bottom of the card.  



 Below is a peek at the interior of the card. 


 It's been such an honor to have you visit today! I hope you've enjoyed spending some quiet moments in my little garden. If you like these papers or any of the others you see in my Maja Design projects, you can bring them home with you by clicking on this STORE FINDER tab, and the magic of the internet will do the rest of the work. I wish you a day filled with all things good and wonderful, and of course, crafty adventures!  

Hugs, 

Maja Design Papers Used: 



Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)


3 comments:

  1. Your tiny roses are so exquisitely created and look perfect tucked into your sacred space. This card is such a well thought out design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I think my heart skipped a beat! This is stunning!!! I'm partial to purple too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Nancy! Yes those papers are lovely!!!Happy Easter,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete