Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tag Pocket Mini Album


Hello, my friends! I'm thrilled to be presenting the Saturday Step by Step over at The Frilly and Funkie Blog this week! You're probably thinking, "Oh no, another flower tutorial"- lol! I do love making flowers, and I did think about it. In the end I decided to change things up a bit with this Tag and Pocket Mini Album. I have a few photos of my finished album here, but you can find photos of the inside pages along with a detailed tutorial by following the link above.
                






It's an honor to be with you today. I hope this gets you in the mood to make minis! These are so fun and easy. You can create them in bulk for seasonal albums and holiday gifts. It's never too soon to start working on your Christmas list! 

Hugs,


I have entered my album in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes, Family Friendly
Creative Inspirations - Flowers
Little Scrap Pieces - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Avenue 613 Create - Anything Goes
DL Art - August Linky Challenge
Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Loving your Mini,i will certainly make some for my Grand children's stocking fillers .
    Hope you are well Nancy
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Nancy, I can't wait to see how you put this together. Happy weekend, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy,
    What a gorgeous mini album you have created and as always you choice of colours, textures and pretty embellishments are to,perfection. I will certainly be adding this little gem to my 'To Do' list.
    Hugs
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love all of the layers and embellishments all of which add dimension and texture to your project. Glad you popped over ton613 Avenue Create this week. Hugs Sheryl DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation. Thank you for joining in with our Flower challenge over at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mini album thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete