Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Autumn Wreath


Hello and welcome on this wonderful day! I can't believe it's already time for another exciting challenge at the Frilly and Funky Challenge Blog. My teammate, Rebecca, is our host and her theme is a Grateful Welcome. All you have to do to join in the fun is create an invitation, table decor, decoration for a door or home decor item with gratitude or Thanksgiving theme in mind! 

I designed a cheerful door wreath as a companion to the card I created for the previous challenge. When I contemplate the many things I am grateful for my mother is always at the top of my list. She is the most wonderful, compassionate, and inspirational person I have ever met. I plan to gift these to her as a set for Thanksgiving.      


I found the perfect sentiment in my stamping cabinet. I don't look through the autumn drawer during other times of the year so it's easy to forget what's in there! 


I crafted floral sprays in the rich, warm hues of autumn, accenting with leaves, berries, and frayed cheesecloth. 



Thank you for stopping by today! When I count my blessings you are among them. Your kind words and comments warm my heart and truly mean so much to me. I send wishes for a day filled with all things good and wonderful!

Hugs,         



Other supplies: Grapevine wreath from Hobby Lobby, Flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, berries from my stash of autumn supplies, Crafty Ann leaf die

10 comments:

  1. Stunning Nancy, I always so enjoy your creations! Love your gorgeous flowers, the whole arrangement is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Nancy! I just love your muted colours and your wonderful arrangement of flowers and leaves! The pearls are such a soft elegant touch! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and soft. I love the sentiment - so perfect for the occasion.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You are such a master of the shabby chic genre. This is so totally lovely, both the flowers and arrangement and the sentiment. So sweet that you are giving it your mom. I know she will love it. Thanks for giving our visitors another beautiful piece to drool over!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Utterly outstanding Nancy! This is such an incredibly delicate and intricate Fall wreath and I bet your mum will be thrilled to receive it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, What a lovely gift for your Mom! Your work is always so pretty; you are the master of this beautiful shabby look. I love the pretty flowers you made, and the pearls and cheesecloth are the perfect finishing touch to such a lovely wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Thank you for your sweet comment on my table decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Nancy! A gorgeous make. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful wreath and lovely sentiment! your flowers and leaves are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy this is just gorgeous, love the wreath and truly love the sentiment. I will hits the spot at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete