Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012


Hi! I wanted to leave a short note to apologize for being and absentee blogger. I injured my wrist and haven't been able to craft or bake for a few weeks. It's driving me nuts having to wait for this to heal! I have projects in my head that I can't wait to get started on. I'm sure you know how that is. Thoughts of all those projects and techniques I'm itching to try can even keep me up at night from time to time:-) I'm anxiously anticipating my return to the kitchen and the craft room. I'll be coming back with a 'bag of tags' giveaway to celebrate!!
I hope you're having a joyful day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    I do hope that you are on the road to recovery now. It must be maddening no to able to craft and bake as you would like. Sending you lots of get well soon wishes and thoughts.
    Lots of love and warmest best wishes,
    Su
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, hope your wrist is on the mend. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, loving your art work, cheers from New Zealand, Marie

    ReplyDelete