Translate

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mini Album Page

Hi! I haven't posted in several days, mainly because I'm the only one who visits my blog, and I already know what's going on with me....BUT....just in case I DO get a visitor I don't want you to think my blog is a ghost town, so I'm going to keep plugging away at this. Above is a page from a mini journal/album I made for a very dear friend. I just love the image of the little boy! He is just too cute!! The mini had kind of a travel theme to it, well, mostly travel. It was a little eclectic, which happens to me sometimes despite my best intentions to stick with a theme. If you're reading this feel free to leave a comment. I'm begging and pleading with you to leave a comment:-)) I hope you're having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment