Translate

Monday, September 24, 2018

Spread Joy


Hello, and welcome to all of my sweet friends! I hope you're well and enjoying the advent of the fall season. I'm having a joyful day filled with flower making, stamping, and playing with my pretty Maja Design papers, all of which has led to this new card to share with you, as well as on the Maja Design Blog

I'm using Maja Design's Fika collection again this week, because I'm absolutely in love with purple, and this collection is filled with every hue of this beloved color. I'm working primarily with the deepest purple in the collection (almost a purple-blue), with accents in lighter tones.



I'm like a kid at Christmas with some new stamps I have in my collection, and have been busily stamping away, finding new ways to use them in my projects.



I'm also in flower making mode. I love creating flowers from Maja Design papers. It's the best paper I've ever found for this purpose, and when I take the time to make my own, my flowers perfectly coordinate with each project. I have tutorials for these roses here on my blog for anyone who would like to give them a try.



The leaves are die cut and tucked in amongst the florals, along with autumnal berries resin frames, and a natural twine bow.








I'm now sitting at my very messy craft desk, blissfully surrounded by layer upon layer of Maja Design goodness, and I'm counting my blessings to have had a chance to create something today. Taking the time to use our hands, minds, and energy doing something we love is so important to our mental and physical health. I hope you'll be able to find some quiet moments in your day to bring your masterpieces to life.

I would especially love it if you'd point me in the direction of your own gorgeous creations. I wish you a week filled with love, magic, and crafty adventures!

Hugs,


Maja Design Papers Used: 


Other Products Used: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Dies and Distress Tool, Magnolia Rose Leaf Die, Flower Shaping Tools, Seth Apter Stamp, Unlabeled Sentiment Stamp, Archival Ink, Prima Resin Frames, Natural Twine, Acrylic Paint and Brushes, Sewing Machine, Thread.

Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)
YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/MajaDesignChannel

3 comments:

  1. I always love your flowers Nancy and these are gorgeous. I also love you fabulous mix of colours for the card, the pop of green is just perfect. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours on your card are so very rich and deep and I especially like the way you have tucked the berries in behind the large bloom, it adds that extra bit of texture to your gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete