Translate

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Focus on Spellbinders!


Hello and welcome to the Friday Focus on Spellbinders! It's Nancy here, with exciting news to share. We're hosting a fabulous event for the next two weeks at The Funkie Junkie BoutiqueAll Spellbinders products will be available at an additional 15% off the already discounted price until September 2nd! 

I adore Spellbinders products. I've been working on a special post featuring their beauty and versatility, but due to illness I wasn't able to complete my photos. Today I'm sharing cards I created a few weeks ago featuring Spellbinders dies. I'll return next Friday with a brand new Spellbinders project and tutorial.  



Thanks so much for visiting. Head on over to The Funkie Junkie Boutique and treat yourself to a few Spellbinders goodies while they last. Wishing you a day filled with happiness and creativity!

Hugs,   

6 comments:

  1. Really terrific projects and very inspiring

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the most gorgeous work, Nancy! I am so sorry you are still under the weather. I'm on week three of the worst cold/virus I've ever had. It has just zapped all my energy. I hope we both feel better soon. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy,
    Thank you for sharing more of your gorgeous creations. You are such a talented girlie. Hugs to you.
    Su
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are beautiful, Nancy. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete