Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Vintage Christmas Card


Hello my friends! It's hard to believe that December has already arrived, bringing with it the wonder and magic of the season. Many of us are in the midst of our preparations for this festive time of the year. For the new challenge at the Frilly and Funkie Blog we're getting one step closer to finishing up our to-do lists by creating a vintage themed holiday card, and everyone is invited to play along. For challenge details just click on the link above and let the crafty fun begin!


I created a companion card to give with the ornaments I made for the previous challenge. I layered, distressed, and stitched my favorite Maja Christmas papers then created a holiday floral spray to compliment the chipboard sentiment.

    


I'm so happy you stopped by today! I've met so many wonderful friends in the world crafting and I treasure each and every one of you. I send wishes for peace, joy, and love!

Hugs,


Other Products: Sue Wilson Classic Poinsettia die, chipboard sentiment, mini pine cones and berries from my stash.

14 comments:

  1. WOW !!
    just beautiful ,i love it all .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning piece, I love this. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Nancy, very very beautiful!! Amazing colors and details, love it.

    Hugs,
    Ellenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card, Nancy! I love everything about it. The floral spray is just gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love those florals!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card with your exquisite flowers that set off that chipboard sentiment so nicely. The earthy palette of this is so soothing.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors and flowers are absolutely amazing! What a great inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is simply BEAUTIFUL! I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy your card is awesome. LOVE each little detail you added here. Fabulous composition of flowers, berries, leaves, threads etc.
    I too like some of the other people who commented will keep this for inspiration !
    Wonder if you created all the flowers yourself ? Love the distressed look some of them have. Gorgeous inspiration.. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica.... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi.. Just had to pay you another visit after hearing how you created these gorgeous flowers !!!
    And all the berries, the background... Oh gosh... AMAZING work !!!!
    Thanks a lot....hugs from Monica.. Spain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another spectacular make Nancy! Love all of your festive greens and the chipboard sentiment is fantastic! What an inspirational make! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a wonderfully vintage card...I love the way you wreathed all the elements around the focal. I'm thrilled that you are joining Craft Hoarders! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could look at this card forever and never get bored. There is something new and beautiful to discover at every glance. Simply stunning! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nydelige kort du lager. Helt fantastisk! Kan jeg spørre hva du gjør for å få den hvite effekten på blomst og kongler? Er det spray eller maling?
    Ha en fin dag!
    Randi

    ReplyDelete