Translate

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Shabby Chic Tag Tutorial


Hello! I hope this day finds you well. It's been a challenging week here with some medical issues for both myself and my mother. My mom was diagnosed with a probable stage 4 melanoma skin cancer a couple of weeks ago. She had her second surgery yesterday. All went well and she is now recovering at home. We are still waiting on biopsy results and pray they bring good news. If I am not my usual, bubbly self it is just that my heart carries a sad burden at the moment. My mother is the kindest, sweetest, most wonderful person I have ever or will ever know. If you have a moment to send up some prayers or healing thoughts it would be much appreciated.  

I am honored to present the Saturday Step by Step this week at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog! Just click on the link for a complete tutorial for creating this shabby chic tag. 





Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visits and kind comments more than words can say! I wish you a day filled with pure crafty bliss!! 

Hugs,




3 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear about your Mom, she must have gone through the most terrible of ordeals and it such a worrying time for all of you. My thoughts are with you and your family and I really hope your Mom makes a full and speedy recovery.

    Your tag is beautiful! Huge hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag!!! I love it...I am very sorry to hear about your mother and just whispered a prayer for her......

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete