Translate

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Printable French Perfume Label!

for personal use only courtesy of alteredartifacts.blogspot.com

I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing Saturday! It's a busy one in our home. I'm starting my day off early at a birthday breakfast for a dear friend. I'm super excited about it because we lost touch for a time and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to catch up. Too often the hectic pace of everyday life interferes with nurturing important relationships. After breakfast we're off to College of Charleston where my son is taking the exam for the Chemistry Olympiad. Next it's hair appointments for both of us, and finally this evening I'm volunteering as a docent for Charleston's Festival of Homes and Gardens. Amidst the all this craziness I still need to find time to cook dinner. I'm thinking leftovers!

I wanted to take a moment to share this lovely vintage perfume label I used in a recent project. It was pinned from altered artifacts right here on blogger. I've posted the link above if you'd like to take a peek at this lovely blog. She shares many vintage printables along with photos of her beautiful artwork. All of the images she offers are free for personal use. Pinterest has opened up a whole new world of inspiration for me. I've discovered so many blogs I would probably never have seen without exposure on that site. 

I wish you a wonderful weekend and thank you for visiting today!! Hugs,        

No comments:

Post a Comment