Translate

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A lazy spring day by the Ashley River

It almost seems surreal that a tranquil view like this coexists with the devastation in the aftermath of the disaster in Japan. My prayers are going up for everyone affected by this terrible tragedy. I hope everyone here is having a blessed day and enjoying the beauty that is so abundant around us! I took the photo above while enjoying a quiet moment at a Charleston plantation. I'm crafting like crazy this afternoon because I have Etsy and Ebay orders to finish this weekend. I did have a chance to upload my very first video on Youtube today featuring the mini album I'm crafting for my grandaughter. Doing my first paper crafting video was a goal I set for myself for this year and I put it off because I was intimidated by the whole process, but I finally did it!! It wasn't easy though. I had technical difficulties (lots and lots of them) so the video quality isn't good, but at least now there's no place to go but up:-) Take a look at it if you'd like to, but go easy on me--it's my very first try:-) I added the link to my Youtube channel on the right column of my blog if you want to view it. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a beautiful and relaxing weekend!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment